- Compiler Systems
- Libraries & Tools
- CASE Tools (4)
1988 - 2013
QT software GmbH
Konstanzer Strasse 10
VAT ID: DE240717131
HRB 95526 B Berlin
Winteracter is a modern GUI toolset for the Fortran 90/95 programming language. It consists of various visual development tools and a substantial subroutine library. Versions are available for most Fortran 9x compilers on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. On Windows and Linux 32-bit and 64-bit variants are available (please specify, what you need, when ordering).
- Create modern GUI based applications using Fortran 90/95.
- GUI features based on native Windows and Motif components.
- Avoid complex mixed language programming. Totally Fortran based.
- No low level API access required.
- Visual tools simplify GUI design.
- Meaningful names make for highly readable and easily maintained code.
- Mature platform independent graphics and operating system interface.
- Numerous graphics hardcopy/export formats supported.
- Distribution of Winteracter-based programs is royalty-free.
- Free technical support by email by the manufacturer.
Please specify the type of compiler you wish to use the library with. If applicable, specify also if you want a 32-bit or 64-bit variant. You can give us this piece of information when finalizing your order (2nd step of the order process).
Updates: In most cases, we can also offer updates and upgrades. Please ask.