1988 - 2018
QT software GmbH
VAT ID: DE240717131
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition, WindowsArt.No.: ICLSXW
Intel® Cluster Studio provides exceptional value at a significantly discounted price for clusters running either Linux or Windows. Easy to install and easy to use, this Intel software package helps you develop, analyze, and optimize performance of parallel applications for clusters using Intel® 32- and 64-bit architectures.
Intel® Cluster Studio includes:
- Intel C++ Compiler
- Intel Fortran Compiler
- Intel Parallel Debugger
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Intel Array Building Blocks (ArBB)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel Parallel Building Blocks (PBB)
- MPI Library
- Microsoft Visual Studio (VS) Integration (VS not included)
- Graphical User Interface
ESD Electronic software delivery, SSR Support Service Renewal:
We send a link to Intel's download center and a license key or a serial number. With this your register the licensed product for you, and then you can download it. The license key or the serial number respectivel can be used for installation. If you encounter difficulties, Intel's Support helps, or you contact us. We don't leave you alone, if something is not working properly!
Commercial License: Commercial licenses permit to use the software for commercial purposes (you may sell software you have created using such a commercial license).
Intel allows customers who own an eligible (*) Intel software product with active support to upgrade to
- Intel Parallel Studio XE (Art.No.: IPSXLU.01##, IPSXWU.01##)
- Intel C++ Studio XE (Art.No.: ICSXLU.01##, ICSXWU.01##)
- Intel Cluster Studio XE (Art.No.: ICSTLU.01##, ICSTWU.01##)
- Intel Fortran Studio XE (Art.No.: IFSLU.00##, IFSWU.00##)
(*) For details which Intel software product can be upgraded to which Intel Studio product see Intel's website.Or, you ask us.
When you order a "Upgrade SSR", please specify the serial or license number, respectively, of your Intel software product (step 2 of the order process).
For academic pricing (universities only), please contact us.