1988 - 2018
QT software GmbH
VAT ID: DE240717131
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2011 unite development tools for unprecedented application performance and code robustness for the latest generation of multicore processors:
- Intel C++ Professional Compiler
- Intel Fortran Professional Compiler (incl. Co-Array Fortran)
- Intel Parallel Debugger
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Intel Array Building Blocks (ArBB)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel Parallel Building Blocks (PBB)
- Intel Inspector XE
- Intel VTune Amplifier XE
- Microsoft Visual Studio (VS) Integration (VS not included)
- Graphical User Interface
ESD Electronic software delivery, SSR Support Service Renewal:
We send a link to Intel's download center and a license key or a serial number. With this your register the licensed product for you, and then you can download it. The license key or the serial number respectivel can be used for installation. If you encounter difficulties, Intel's Support helps, or you contact us. We don't leave you alone, if something is not working properly!
Commercial License: Commercial licenses permit to use the software for commercial purposes (you may sell software you have created using such a commercial license).
Intel allows customers who own an eligible (*) Intel software product with active support to upgrade to
- Intel Parallel Studio XE (Art.No.: IPSXLU.01##, IPSXWU.01##)
- Intel C++ Studio XE (Art.No.: ICSXLU.01##, ICSXWU.01##)
- Intel Cluster Studio XE (Art.No.: ICSTLU.01##, ICSTWU.01##)
- Intel Fortran Studio XE (Art.No.: IFSLU.00##, IFSWU.00##)
(*) For details which Intel software product can be upgraded to which Intel Studio product see Intel's website.Or, you ask us.
When you order a "Upgrade SSR", please specify the serial or license number, respectively, of your Intel software product (step 2 of the order process).
For academic pricing (universities only), please contact us.